Friday, August 28, 2009

Blogging about Blogging

I was excited today when I heard from a fellow Etsian that she had posted one of my woolies on her blog under her "Friday Finds." I have been following several blogs lately and I love hunting through the favorites of my favorites! So I'm starting a list and including Tara's blog first on the list. It is really fun to be recognized by others and to do the same....check out Tara's shop (Garden Girl Creations) on Etsy.

I'm thrilled that is is finally Friday...this has been a challenging last two weeks. I am anxious to get back to my sewing machine and provide myself with some "woolies therapy." There is wine wear to be made, flowers to be stitched and a brand new idea for glasses cases that I can't wait to get started on! Stay tuned...maybe by the end of the weekend, I'll have one of those made to show. I just felted lots of sweaters and as I pulled them out of the dryer I had visions of new woolies! So I'm off to the hum of my machine...Ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment