Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Too busy for words..literally.

Hi all Wooly Watchers...I am a little overwhelmed these days with too many responsibilities pulling at me constantly. Teaching a course at the community college, the beginning of a new school year with my "real" job and only 24 hours in a day, I'm having a little trouble doing everything I want to do! The weekends fly by...Labor Day was such a treat...wish there were more 3 day weekends between now and Thanksgiving!

I did receive my business cards and am very pleased with them! I found my bags from Nashville Wraps on my porch today. I have created labels for my cardboard "wine bottles" and they look great..so I'm all ready to go on the "Wooly Wearables for Bottled Beverages". I just need to make a TON more. These proved to be a favorite last fall, and I'm hopeful that they will sell well this year. They are so much fun to put on a bottle of wine, sparkling cider or European soda to present as a gift. I have fun making them too...cute little hats, cute little scarves - each so individual and not one exactly alike.

This weekend I plan to do some needle felting on the glasses cases that I've cut out, but not sewn yet. As soon as I get some made, I'll post a picture! I haven't done much needle felting so far, and do want to include some of it in my Woolies for Fall '09. Until the weekend..take care and enjoy this "almost Fall" weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment