Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can't See the Forest for the Trees

Hi everyone! The days are flying past...it's now November, which means one thing....2 weeks till Holly Days, and I have LOTS to do.

This past week I've been working on several things, but mostly trees....lots and lots of fun Christmas tree bottle covers! Every one is different from t
he one before, and using vintage trims and buttons that I've collected makes me very happy. One of my very favorites is this simple little tree with old flower trim......the effect is like snow on the branches.

Of course, I can't make anything without my favorite..the POLKA DOT!




Tiny yellow rick-rack found in a sewing box bought at an antique store forms the sweetest garland on one of my button trees. Each one is more fun than the next to make. Once I get them all sewn together, I'll be able to display them as a little forest of wooliness! Can't wait!








No comments:

Post a Comment